2. DEFINED TERMSAll user-supplied information, materials, files, communications, documents, including those provided by you on any blog or message board, are referred to collectively as 'User Content.' 'Our Content' means all Materials provided by Mobile Unlocking. User Content and Our Content may have different restrictions and conditions associated with them. The terms and conditions expressed in this agreement apply to all users and visitors of this Site, whether or not the user purchases a good or service.
3. SERVICESEach product and price on this website is considered an offer to purchase a service. The service offered by Mobile Unlocking includes sourcing and supplying a code and detailed instructions to unlock a cellular device. This service begins after payment is received from you.
1 Buyer ResponsibilitiesWhile unlocking cellular phones is fully legal in all countries, it is your responsibility to verify the laws of your country before placing an order with Us. All cellular devices do not work on all networks. Therefore, you are responsible for checking the compatibility of the cellular device with the network that they intend to use. Alterations to a cellular device may cause damage or invalidate a manufacturer's warranty. You are responsible for checking the device's warranty.Instant Phone Unlocker is not liable for damage caused to your cellular device or for denial of warranty caused by using our Services. The Services offered on this website are intended for use by the owner of the cellular device that is indicated by the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number at the time the order is placed. Cellular devices that have been reported lost or stolen are considered 'Barred' or 'Blacklisted' and are not usable even after unlocking. It is the Buyer's responsibility to ensure that they are the legal owner of the device. We are not liable for service that does not work properly on cellular devices that are reported lost or stolen and we reserve the right to refuse service to any Buyer if suspicious activity is suspected.
- If you are in the United States of America and own a cell phone that was manufactured before January 26, 2013, you may legally unlock it in accordance with the exemption to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. However, cell phone unlocking will now be illegal in the United States of America for any USA service provider cell phone that is manufactured starting January 26th, 2013, unless you have permission from the service provider your phone is locked to. Instantphoneunlocker.com will not provide any advice, service, or support for any USA service provider cell phone or smart phone manufactured on January 26, 2013 and later. Instantphoneunlocker.com will not be held liable or responsible if you place an order for an unlock code for any USA service provider cell phone that was manufactured on January 26, 2013 and later. If you make a purchase on Instantphoneunlocker.com or any affiliated website you accept full responsibility for complying with all local, national, and international laws. Instantphoneunlocker.com will not knowingly give any advice nor provide any service to anyone who wishes to unlock a phone that was purchased from a USA service provider manufactured on January 26, 2013 and later in The United States of America.
2 GuaranteesMobile Unlocking guarantees that the service provided will unlock your cellular device. Should our service not work with your cellular device, we will issue a full refund provided the following conditions are met: All information provided by the Buyer at the time of ordering is 100% accurate The Buyer has followed the unlocking instructions exactly as stated
- The target cellular device is not stolen or blacklisted.
- The target cellular device has not been unlocked previously.
- The target cellular device has not been altered, changed or tampered with in any way.
- The IMEI number of the target cellular device has never been altered, changed or tampered with in any way.
- An unlocking procedure using a code has never been attempted on the target cellular device.
3 Conditions of Refunds and CreditsIf the service provided to you fails to unlock the cellular device, we will contact you to confirm that the information entered when the order was placed was accurate. Especially important is the IMEI number of the device. If the IMEI number was incorrectly entered when the order was placed, in some cases, we will correct the number and reprocess the order. In all cases, correcting an order can only occur once. If the information entered at the time the order was placed is correct, Mobile Unlocking reserves the right to require additional evidence to verify the claim that the unlock procedure did not unlock your device. You may be required to send your device to Mobile Unlocking for verification or provide us with a video recording showing the device in question, along with the IMEI number on the sticker of the device and the IMEI number displayed on the devices screen. Additionally, the video must show you inserting an alternate SIM card in the device and the screen that appears with the alternate SIM card. Due to the nature of our product, these extreme measures are the only way that Mobile Unlocking can verify the validity of your claim. An order can only be cancelled if the order has not begun processing. To check on the progress of your order, contact us with the order ID number that you received when you placed the order. If Instant Phone Unlocker issues a code for a device that is barred or blacklisted (reported lost or stolen), no refund will be given. You are fully responsible to make sure that the target cellular device and network are compatible with and supported by our service. In certain circumstances, we will offer a credit in lieu of a refund if service is ordered and paid for, and you then realize that your device or network is not supported. No refund will be issued for duplicated orders. If an order remains unfulfilled after a period of 28 days from the day the payment was made, you may request and receive a refund. All approved refunds on orders that are older than 45 days (since payment was received), will be issued by check or postal order. No refunds will be given to orders that are older than 90 days (since payment was received).
4 Credit Card VerificationInstant Phone Unlocker takes credit card fraud seriously and reserves the right to take the necessary precautions to prevent fraud. This means we may refuse any order which is suspicious or fraudulent. Additionally, we may ask you to submit supporting information that may be required to verify the use of a credit card. Orders that are found to be fraudulent may be reported to the proper authorities.
5 Credit Card FraudIf you dispute a valid credit card charge, it is considered fraudulent and illegal unless there is a legitimate dispute with the service or goods received. Prior to disputing a charge with your credit card company, contact Mobile Unlocking to resolve the problem. If we receive notification of a chargeback and/or dispute and it is not a valid dispute, we will proceed with the following steps:
- Since the majority of disputed charges occur as a result of the customer not recognizing the charge on their statement, Mobile Unlocking will first contact the Buyer and request that they reverse the dispute
- If the dispute is not reversed and the Buyer makes no alternate attempt to resolve the situation, Mobile Unlocking may seek criminal charges against the Buyer
- The account with Mobile Unlocking may then be submitted to a collection agency and reported as delinquent to all major credit bureaus
- If the account remains unresolved, Mobile Unlocking reserves the right to file civil action for the amount disputed, as well as all associated fees and possible damages
- Our Content and User Content may be used solely for personal purposes.
- Our Content and User Content may not be modified or altered in any way.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in Our Content and User Content.
- We reserve the right to revoke the authorization to use, view, and download from the Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from Mobile Unlocking.
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.